Whether you ride in deep mud or over rocky trails, the need for stronger control arms with added ground clearance is extremely important. Most stock arms are too weak to withstand what you put your bike through and lack the added ground clearance needed for challenging trails. High Lifter has solved your problem by designing tough control arms, twice as strong as your stock arms, with the added ground clearance you need for all terrains and bigger tires.
Our arms maximize ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arms while following the angle of the axle for maximum clearance, axle protection, and visual appeal. Don‚Äôt be fooled with too much arch that puts your axles into greater risk of damage. Our precision manufacturing process ensures each control arm installs exactly like the factory arm. Depending on the model, most kits will have the High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing.
Installation is made easy with our step-by-step and multi-image instructions. During installation, you can reuse stock bushings for easy installation.
Always check for bearing, bushing, and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Replacement Parts Tab to purchase replacement parts as needed.
Built in Adjustability
These lower arms feature an adjustability component in the bushing collars to eliminate premature wearing that can come from the addition of lift kits, portals, or large tires. When the kit is set to the factory position, you will have 3/8‚Äù of adjustability camber in and out. The heat treated and plated adjustable bushing collars allow you to be confident in the strength you‚Äôre adding to your ride. The collars come preadjusted to the factory position, and factory bushings and caps should be used for installation.
- 50% larger than average stock arms - Crafted from 1 1/2‚Äù x .120‚Äù wall thickness DOM steel
- Up to 2.5x the wall thickness of an average stock arms
- Grease fittings included for most models
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Most stock powder coat colors available in stock
- Easy to install and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable heat-treated collars for camber adjustability with a 1‚Äù thread
- 2022 Can-Am Defender HD10 DPS
- 2022 Can-Am Defender HD10 XT
- 2022 Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 DPS
- 2022 Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 XT
- 2022 Can-Am Defender PRO HD10 DPS
- 2020 Can-Am Defender HD10 DPS
- 2020 Can-Am Defender HD10 XT
- 2020 Can-Am Defender HD10 XTP
- 2020 Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 DPS
- 2020 Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 XT
- 2020 Can-Am Defender PRO HD10 DPS
- 2021 Can-Am Defender HD10 DPS
- 2021 Can-Am Defender HD10 XT
- 2021 Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 DPS
- 2021 Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 XT
- 2021 Can-Am Defender PRO HD10 DPS