NEW INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Precision molded silicon hoses. High Lifter makes the highest quality and most comprehensive snorkels. The new Honda Pioneer 1000 snorkel is engineered as the first molded design in the industry. High Lifter Snorkels are the best looking and most professional appearing kits on the market. From fit to finish, to the level of detail, our kits are not only built to work, they are built to look good while doing it. There are no returns or refunds on any brand of snorkel.
This ground-breaking snorkel is the first in the industry to utilize new high temperature silicon hoses molded for specific applications.
Our engineers addressed heat issues by using the belt exhaust for heat dissipation by blowing belt exhaust across the manifold. Additional features include positioning the risers to be less obstructive and offer optimal rear visibility unlike other competitors on the market that obstruct a rider‚Äôs view. This kit offers advanced design plus a sleek branded riser bracket and 2‚Äù custom snorkel caps.
Key Features and Benefits:
- First in the industry to utilize custom molded high temperature silicon hoses in routing areas
- Custom molded silicone hoses allow for easier installation, shorter install times with more reliable connections
- Works with factory cab enclosure and back glass application
- Utilizes the belt exhaust for heat dissipation by blowing belt exhaust across the manifold, same as factory
- Superior rear view as compared to other snorkels due to careful snorkel riser placement.¬† It does not block the rear view when looking into the bed or behind the Ranger.
- Powder Coated Riser Bracket to keep risers straight, evenly spaced and looking good
- Rubber Grommets hold riser tubes in place and prevent rattles while riding
- 2‚Äù High Lifter riser caps
- Bellows allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract without the need for long vent lines that can easily get plugged with mud or be pulled off
- All mounting hardware for complete installation
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
*All kits vary and some items may not be included.¬†
- Why Snorkel? Simply put ‚Äì The right snorkel can be the best insurance you buy for your ATV or UTV. The right snorkel can protect your expensive investment from disaster when submerged deeper than OE rated water depth. On the other hand, the wrong snorkel can be your worst investment and nightmare. We‚Äôve seen countless units come through our shop with leaking snorkels.
- How could that happen? Snorkels leak for a variety of reasons. Installation errors account for a lot these. Many times, a do-it-yourselfer may get it right, but only for a short time. When pipes aren‚Äôt cut to correct length and things don‚Äôt line up quite right, many times the snorkel will prevent water, but only for a limited time, then the joint fails. One of the most common failures we see is due to a heat source. When the snorkel runs to close to heat source the snorkel material deteriorates during each ride. The material gets harder and more brittle and many times begins to deform. At some point the material cracks and begins to let mud and water in. Less expensive kits rarely provide the heat resistant material to account for this. Our goal is to avoid these areas and if we can‚Äôt we use higher grade materials to better handle the heat. This can take more time and more material but goes a long way to extending the life of the snorkel and the ATV/UTV.
- What does a Snorkel do? A snorkel kit is intended to provide clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting on ATVs/UTVs such as clutches, differentials, transmission, carburetors and fuel tanks. This doesn‚Äôt necessarily mean the ATV/UTV should exceed the OE manufacturer‚Äôs stated maximum rated water line depth. The snorkel kit is intended as additional margin of protection in the event that the ATV/UTV is inadvertently driven into water deeper than the OE manufacturer‚Äôs air intakes will tolerate. There are many considerations to consider when increasing water depth and a snorkel is just one component.
- We know a little about taking off-road vehicles to the extreme - especially when it comes to deep water and mud. Trust us to protect your ride from deep water hazards with Snorkels by High Lifter Products.
NOTE:¬† For the Honda Pioneer 1000 Special or 1000 Limited Edition the compartment in the dash that the cup holder relocation bracket attaches to is not on these models.¬† You will lose the use of this bracket and the factory cup holder.
There are no returns or refunds on any brand of snorkel.