The DRT Motorsports¬†Polaris RZR Pro¬†Tire Carrier /¬†Adventure Rack is an essential upgrade for every RZR¬†Pro XP, Turbo R, Pro R owner who needs the ability to carry a spare tire.
This rack¬†features a boxed design with tons of tie-down point options, a heavy-duty latch, and lift assist shocks. When used as a tire carrier, the Adventure Rack will hold up to a 33" tire¬† securely to keep you on the trails and running hard.
The DRT¬†Pro R¬†tire carrier / adventure rack comes powder coated in DRT's signature sand black finish with high-grade hardware and completely bolt-on installation.
- Fits 2019+ Polaris RZR Pro XP, and 2022+ Polaris RZR Pro R/ Turbo R all models
- Fits up to a 33" spare tire with¬†the use of a 3-point tire tie-down. Fitment of up to a 35" tire is possible with an aftermarket cage depending on actual tire dimensions, cage design, and tire placement (See Notes Below).¬†
- Multiple tie-down points to fit almost any cargo you bring
- Comes with assist shocks and slam latch system
- Pre drilled for Rotopax attachment capability
- Easy¬†Bolt-on installation with no drilling required
- Requires the removal of intake vent covers on Pro R and Turbo R models.
- Will only fit up to a 33‚Äù tire while using the factory roll cage.
- A 35" tire is considered an extreme fitment. When attempting to fit a 35" tire, expect modification, tight fitment, and reducing/eliminating the tire carrier's ability to open and close. Not all cage/tire combinations will accept a 35" tire.
- DRT Universal (3-point) Y Strap not included.
- 2022+ Polaris¬†RZR Pro R, 2 and 4-door models
- 2022+ Polaris¬†RZR Turbo R, 2 and 4-door models
- 2019+ Polaris RZR Pro XP, 2 and 4-door models