Keller ball joints were designed to address the shortcomings of standard ball joint design. Instead of using a snap ring, Keller‚Äôs reimagined ball joint uses a threaded housing to make it virtually impossible to pull out. When you combine that with a hardened chromoly steel construction throughout, it‚Äôs easy to see why you need SuperATV‚Äôs Can-Am Commander Keller Ball Joints on your machine ASAP.
Robust and Durable
Todd Keller made the first threaded ball joints on the market, and what makes them so different is the way they install on your A-arms. You press in the joint and thread the chromoly housing on the back to securely mount it to your arm. That bolt and nut design makes it virtually impossible to push out. Plus, the hardened chromoly steel housing and studs are incredibly strong. And to top it all off, they‚Äôre easily adjustable and greaseable so you can keep in like-new condition for years.
Put the Pedal Down
Keller Ball Joints let you go bigger with your Can-Am Commander. Since they hold on so well without a snap ring, you can put the pedal down on your trailer queen and get wild. They‚Äôll take the abuse so you can keep on riding all weekend long.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
‚ö† California Proposition 65 Warning ‚ö†
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 4340 hardened chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn‚Äôt require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Can-Am Commander 800 : 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000 : 2011-2020
- Can-Am Commander X : 2012-2013
- Can-Am Commander MAX : 2013-2020
- Can-Am Commander 1000R DPS : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander 1000R XT : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander 1000R XTP : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander MAX 1000R DPS : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander MAX 1000R XT : 2021+