Todd Keller came up with a two-piece design to eliminate the need for a flimsy snap ring. That‚Äôs because he noticed tons of ball joints popping out of their A-arms on lifted machines. When you get our Can-Am Maverick Keller Ball Joints, you‚Äôre getting chromoly joints that are built smarter so you won‚Äôt break down on your next adventure.
Keller‚Äôs two-piece design doesn‚Äôt install the same way others do. After you press the joint in, you thread the housing onto the back. This makes it practically unbreakable. But that‚Äôs not all that makes it tough‚Äîthe stud and housing are made from hardened chromoly steel for extreme strength. As if that wasn‚Äôt enough, it‚Äôs also greaseable and adjustable so you can keep it clean and maintain optimal joint stiffness for years to come.
Keller Makes Upgrading Easy
The bigger a machine gets, the more ball joints it destroys. But when you put Keller Ball Joints on your Can-Am Maverick, you‚Äôll spend less time swapping out spares. Without a snap ring to fail on you, your weekend adventures can go off without a hitch.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
‚ö† California Proposition 65 Warning ‚ö†
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 4340 hardened chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn‚Äôt require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Can-Am Maverick STD : 2013-2018
- Can-Am Maverick XRS : 2013-2018
- Can-Am Maverick XMR : 2014-2018
- Can-Am Maverick XRS/DPS : 2014-2018
- Can-Am Maverick XXC : 2014-2018
- Can-Am Maverick XDS Turbo : 2015-2018
- Can-Am Maverick MAX : 2014-2018