The Force Turbos Polaris RZR Turbo Back Exhaust is designed not only for great looks and sound, but to also utilize proven performance enhancing strategies. With the initial silencer acting as an expansion chamber that increase exhaust velocity when combined with the scavenging effect of the secondary exhaust.
Force Turbos’ exhausts are constructed as a direct slip-on replacement, allowing for easy installation with a solid connection.
Our exhausts are fully manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, and TIG welded giving you a corrosion proof product with long-term performance. Once used, the true living colors of the stainless steel, ranging from gold to blue, will appear for an enhanced look.
- Polaris RZR Untamed Exhaust (make sure to select proper fitment)
- Polaris RZR Trail Exhaust (make sure to select proper fitment)
POLARIS RZR XP TURBO 1000
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- 2019 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
- 2020 Polaris RZR XP Turbo
POLARIS RZR XP PRO
- 2020 Polaris RZR XP Pro
- 2021 Polaris RZR XP Pro
- 2.5” 304 Stainless Steel
- Flex Joint Bellow
- 100% Tig welded
- High flow design
- 3 bolt mounting flange
- Lightweight design
- Solid construction
- Low-tone, consistent sound quality
- Fabricated by Force Turbos - West Valley City, Utah, U.S.A.
- Disclaimer: CA Customers - Proposition 65 Warning: P65Warnings.ca.gov