Replacing your brake pads sucks. You never know if the pads you get are gonna last, especially with the crap you put your Maverick through. We‚Äôre here to make it easy. Get SuperATV‚Äôs Can-Am Maverick Trail Sintered Brake Pads for superior off-road performance. They‚Äôre built for sloppy trails so you can brake with confidence.
Built for Where You Ride
The sintered copper compound we use is designed to brake hard whether they‚Äôre wet or dry. That means you can count on them to stop you when you‚Äôre splashing in a creek and flying through dunes. They also have cooling channels to prevent them from overheating when you brake over and over through a windy trail.
NOTE: Sold as a set of four.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
‚ö† California Proposition 65 Warning ‚ö†
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Made with a steel backing plate
- Uses sintered copper pads for extreme durability
- Triple cooling channel design prevents overheating
- Excellent gripping power in wet or dry conditions
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 700 : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 700 DPS : 2022+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 DPS : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS : 2018+
Replaces OEM Part #
- Left Front: 715900379
- Right Front: 715900380
- Left Rear: 715900386
- Right Rear: 715900387