- X3 Flag mount that mounts on the back b-pillar bolts.
- Constructed from a 3/16″ steel for durability.
- Black powder coating for corrosion resistance.
- 5/16″ and 1/2″ hole for different flag mounts to bolt to.
- Swivel type mount to change the rake of the flag from straight up to 20 Degrees back.
The Tusk X3 B-Pillar Flag Mount is the answer to the question, “Where do you put a flag on this X3?” The mount is constructed from a 3/16″ steel for durability and is powder coated black color for corrosion resistance. The mount has 2 different size mounting holes for different types of flag mounts to bolt to it. With a swivel feature, you can change the rake of how the flag sits on the machine from straight up to 20 Degrees back.