The 2.5” X2 Series Front EXIT Shocks features a billet body construction to keep your shocks running cool when you’re throttle down. We added a performance high flow piston and precisely valve and tune every single shock off the line to meet your expectation. With direct bolt-on capabilities the X2 Series EXIT Shocks are easily tuned for your specific riding style. Each X2 Series EXIT Shock comes with full adjustment capabilities in our billet designed compression and rebound knobs. This means you can easily adjust your EXIT Shocks to your riding style and the terrain you’re in tool free at the turn of a dial. X2 EXIT Shocks come with a dual rate spring setup including our adjustable billet crossover rings. This allows you to set your crossover point to your liking and allows for a true dual rate setup.
- Direct Bolt-on Replacement
- Billet Constructions
- 2.5” O.D. Shock body
- 2.5“ O.D. Piggy back reservoir
- Performance High-Flow Piston
- Precisely valved and tuned
- 3/4” Chrome Shaft
- PTFE Lined Spherical Bearings
- Progressive Closed Cellular Bump Stop
- Shot Peened & Preset Chrome Silicone Wire Springs
- Dual Rate Spring Rate Tuning
- Adjustable Billet Crossover Rings
- Billet Compression Adjuster
- Spherical Rebound Adjuster
- MADE IN THE USA
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. For service contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer or send your shocks to us for full service. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months.
All EXIT SHOCKS are custom-built, valved, and tuned to applications. Please allow a 2-4 week build time.